Sunday, March 19, 2006

Pocket Full of Miracles

Matthew Glynn has inspired me to start writing in my blog again. I like them for some reason, much more than that of a bluekaffee account.

It appears I haven't written in over a year. Much has happened, that's for sure. But that's also the same for everyone I guess.

So who am I right now? Mike Keough, age 17, president of the student council in my final year at Booth Memorial High School, St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada.

My current employment lies in EB Games on Kelsey Drive, and during the summer I also work with the Signal Hill Tattoo.

I've applied for University next September. At Memorial Univeristy of Newfoundland, under the faculty of science (biochemistry, to be more specifically)

alright that's enough of that. I think I'm gonna try and write weekly.

Gah, I was about to start ranting about my current life status, but I have to pick my sister up from work.

Till I see you again,
Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home